Audio Recordings of Penobscot Bay Waves and Foghorns (mp3s)
Listen to the interface of nature and humankind at its most elemental: fishing boats & foghorns on the granite coasts of Penobscot Bay, Maine
* Owls Head & Rockland Harbor Foghorn Duet; Owls Head Surf awash below the clifftop microphone. 60 minutes
* Owls Head surf, no foghorns. 29 minutes
* Mussel Ridge, off Saint George, Maine. Waves, distant foghorns and lobsterboats coming home from work. 60 minutes
* Birch Point State Park shore, Owls Head, Maine. 30 minutes
* Foghorn Ensemble. Owls Head & Rockland Breakwater Light foghorns, plus passing lobster boat and cargo ferry. 31 min.
* Eggemoggin Reach. Ripples at shore, passing boat in distance. 18 minutes